by tfarino




Learn about what a law firm can do for you if you are injured or disabled in a car accident that was caused by a commercial or business driver. When the accident is not your fault, you may be eligible for compensation for your injuries and damage to your property.

Legal Representation After You Are Injured by a Commercial Vehicle

When you are injured in an automobile accident in which the other driver was at fault, you may experience an injury or even a disability that affects you for many years, perhaps even the rest of your life. An accident between your vehicle and a commercial truck can be even more dangerous as trucks are larger and heavier than passenger cars and have the potential to cause greater injuries. By hiring an accident lawyer in Las Vegas, you can make sure that your rights are protected under Nevada law.

Compensation for Your Injuries

You may be able to receive compensation for an injury that you experience as the result of an auto accident involving a commercial vehicle. If your injuries are severe and you will have a permanent disability, your compensation may include ongoing treatments such as physical and occupational therapy. You may also be able to be compensated for assist devices that you need, such as a wheel chair, mobility scooter, walker or cane.

Insurance Claims

After an injury accident, you may find yourself dealing with several different insurance companies. Your injuries may involve use of your medical insurance. Your own auto insurance may be involved as well as the insurance of the driver of the commercial vehicle. In many cases, the business’s insurance company could have a stake in your case. A lawyer can help you to navigate through this complex process of insurance claims for an injury or disability.

Pain and Suffering

A lawyer may be able to help you get compensation from the business responsible for the accident. The business may have greater resources to pay such a claim than the individual driver, and an attorney is likely to be able to help you claim pain and suffering or other damages you are eligible for by law.